Thursday 9 October 2008

Confused + Excited...

Hi guyz… First of all wanna wish everyone Eid Mubarak. Hope you guyz are having a terrific raya so far. I want to apologise to all my homeys whether you guys are in Brunei, UK, Aussie or anywhere in the world for my wrongdoings, any actions coming from me which you guyz do not like throughout our time of friendship and in the future to come.

Alhamdulillah Eid in Bath has been brilliant man with lots of gathering with the Malaysians and mostly Bruneians. Every single event I attended so far has been a pleasure and enjoyable. Thank you so much Marina, Thornbanks and the dudes at Royal Crescent. The food and hospitality was amazing guyz, well done :)

Now I’m getting used to raya in the UK (3 years on the trot) kind of building up a resistance as time passed although I still miss the annual raya gathering at my granddad’s house. It’s still fresh in my mind how raya as a kid was so great and exciting as the first thing after the eid prayer was meeting all my cousins at granddads. Everyone was very happy, smiling, new dress, takbir, foods, convoys, green packets *hehe* and the list just go on and on. How wonderful…

More than a week of raya had passed and it’s time to move on. So far studies have been excellent. It’s kind of weird that Im enjoying every moment of my third year especially during lectures. Most of the materials are pretty exciting apart from Transport Phenomena 3 which looks scary to me, loads of maths huhu Now, I’m in the library just taking a break from studying tonight, feeling confused. Don’t know why. But yeah…I’m still amazed and hope this will continue till the end of the year.

Football… oh yeah… I do not forget. *hehe* Started playing football last week with the arabs vs the English lads last Saturday. That was our first match since coming back from holidays. We got trashed dudez and we only managed to get a single goal (thru me hehe). Well, it’s forgiven since we didn’t have fitness after a month of fasting. My chest felt like it was burning during the game. We’ll get our fitness and chemistry back don’t worry and I’m very sure that we’ll return the favour to those English boyz *hahaha evil* Next game hopefully tomorrow and definitely on Saturday.

Well guyz, that’s it. Sorry that I didn’t post up any pictures from the gathering. Totally forgot to bring my camera for all the events huhu How did that happen, I don’t know hehe Till then, enjoy your studies and have fun. Peace out.

No comments: