Monday 8 September 2008

Unforgiven

Hi guyz... I'm pretty excited today although my day starts around 4 pm. Slept almost 12 hours hehe It was Unforgiven last night and my first time watching LIVE WWE paper-view :D 3 hours full of explosive actions and surprises *yeaaahhh*

The Game

Just a quick cut, my fav wrestler ‘the cerebral assassin, the game, king of kings’ known as Triple H retains his WWE Championship in the first-ever Championship Scramble match involving 4 other competitors. The odd of him losing his title was 80% *wow* If you guys are interested log on wwe.com for full coverage ;)

Just as promised, here are some photos of my holidays so far since June.

Freedom in June

Star Hill

Sakura

with Amz and Khai

Rock Band

International Halal Expo

There you go, some of the actions so far during the holidays although there are more which I wanted to upload but the quality of the images are disastrous huhu I’m already anticipating the activities which are going to be held until the end of the academic year *yahooo* This time I’ll make sure the pictures taken are gonna be good :) Starting it all of with a visit to Yen Sushi and Wagamama for iftar ;)

Ayt mate, till then roger and out. Getting ready for Live WWE Raw actions hehe ;)

No comments: